PCB Mount High-Precision Current Sensing Transformer
PCB Mount Type current sensing transformer A current transformer
(CT) is a type of transformer that is used to measure alternating
current (AC). It produces a current in its secondary which is
proportional to the current in its primary. Current transformers,
along with voltage or potential transformers, are instrument
transformers. Instrument transformers scale the large values of
voltage or current to small, standardized values that are easy to
handle for measuring instruments and protective relays. The
instrument transformers isolate measurement or protection circuits
from the high voltage of the primary system. A current transformer
provides a secondary current that is accurately proportional to the
current flowing in its primary. The current transformer presents a
negligible load to the primary circuit.
- Residual current circuit breaker
- Earth Leakage protection switch
- Leakage circuit protection Breaker
- Leakage circuit protection plug (Appliance Leakage Circuit
- Current transformer can play the role of current conversion and
- If the secondary fault occurs, it will not affect the (primary)
main line operation, reducing the frequency of maintenance
- According to the design of the circuit, the transformer will be
more in line with the operation needs of the product.
- Low profile, compact size, Epoxy resin encapsulated, fully
- PCB mounting type, easy to fix and install.
- Wide linearity range for output current and low phase shift error.
- Customer specifications are available.
- Used in universal and be in good interchangeability.
Notes: Product specifications can be customized